The Tube Tone TM
The Baldera® Tube Tone Overdrive pedal is the result from the study of all best classic or vintage Overdrive circuits and improved it with custom stages for obtain different dynamic response and extend the tonal response with exclusive characteristics of gain, from large electronic experiments and test. Our recipe of tone and response built in this circuit topology bring a nice organic analog sound and very much musical warm sound feel than the any common design in the market.
The Tube Tone offers wide range of possible pro sounds. The W. Cut switch is for change the overdrive type and get asymmetrical clipping changes and obtain the tube like filling. The Fat switch increases bass response (in any position you can fix the Tone with the knob).
The 3 control knobs are: Gain, Level, and Tone.
This pedal can amplify the signal from the guitar up to 36dB (Gain) at full gain knob and the level knob in 90%. The Tone knob can change the total gain response in about +/-10 dB, because this design have nice span in frequency response for obtain more possibilities to get your Tone.
The Overdrive bring great natural sustain response, very nice warm feel and in absolutely Smooth sound too. For example in the case of the amp type 5E3 (simple circuit old Fender tube amps) you can use this pedal for trigger your amp and drive from very smooth clean and then get a little dirty warm response to unique overdrive sound to get the control with the pedal as preamp. Incorporate the Boutique “Tube Tone TM” Pedal and built your unique Rig for exclusive recording, very musical solos and nice open chords too.
- High end quality by handmade pedals.
- High Quality PCB and selected Electronic component.
- True Bypass Switch.
- Life Time Warranty exclude True Bypass Switch. Please ask conditions and register in: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can be used AC adaptor or 9V battery (optional).
- For better performance we recommend PS Voodoo Lab / Volto.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.8” x 2.61” x 1.4” (122mm x 66.2mm x 36mm)
- Weight: 0.77 lbs. (349g)
- Battery Type: 9VDC x 1.
- AC Adapter: 9VDC Negative Tip (2.1 mm Jack standard).
- Consumption: 6 mA.
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhms.
- Output Impedance: 10 KOhms.
MSRP US$ 380
Orders can be ship no more than 22 labor days. Remember the Shipping & Handling is FREE. Please Contact us: email@example.com
BalderaPedals.com © 2023 All right reserved.